This course will teach you advanced skills to be able to create and control detail inside ZBrush, aimed at Jewellery Designers the course shows you how to measure and scale accurately inside ZBrush and how to export your models from ZBrush to be uploaded for Print.
With 3D printing on the rise in popularity this course aims to give you a whole arsenal of skills you can develop to truly unleash the full power of ZBrush to you.
This course assumes you have taken my FREE ZBrush starter course and is designed for Beginners to Advanced ZBrush users, this Jewllery Design in ZBrush Course will give you more speed, more confidence and enhance your creative mindset, take the leap and advanced your skills with this Jewellery Design for ZBrush course!
What you will Learn
- Jewellery Design in ZBrush 2019 Next Generation Techniques
- ZBrush Unit size and measuring, will will create easy to see depth cages and helper cubes
- Explore the Scalemaster for resizing a single or multiple subtools
- Scaling and non uniform scaling on tools
- Creating and controlling Curve on surface and insert brushes, setting depths and expansion and compression of the curve
- Understanding and applying UVs to both sculpted tools and brushes
- Control detailing using texture driven masks, morph targets and layer controls across multiple defined areas of our model
- You will learn how to create clean topology and be able to project high resolution details onto a low resolution tool, as well as how to reflow topology from dynamesh and extractions
- We will look at extractions and how we can create clean workable topology in side ZBrush
- We will look at polygroups and discuss there importance to us specially when selecting or modifying a tool
- I will show you how arrays work and how to produce complex repeating patterns easily we will also look at repeating symetry and mirroring and welding geometry
- I will show you how to reduce your poly count from millions to thousands and how to export and upload to shape ways
- We will look at how to save money on a print by creating a hollowed out surface
- We will aslo look at how to render both from ZBrush and Keyshot and comp them inside Photoshop for an amazing final render of your concept
- After going through all the processes above we will end with a full working examples per section going from start to finish
- More than 190 Video lectures and growing this has over 19 Sections at the moment and at least another three...
- You want more!! you got it we also cover deformers and using them for Jewelery deisgn
Implementing Nano and Micormeshes and how to effectively work with them